A Minister,cop And Would Be Hoodlum

I had the great pleasure today of having my younger brother Steve (The Cop) and his good friend Wayne(The minister) come up from Nowra in the wee hours for Waynes first shot at the fine art of blackfishing.

With a fair bit of local knowledge from Rickster and armed with my previously good supply of weed we hit the harbour around 6.30am.

We met up with Slam (Steve) as well and he is not the would be hoodlum,I am yahoo.gif or so my bro thinks 074.gif

The bite was a bit tentaive at the start until the tide started coming in and bingo the blackfish came on.

My bro was first to score a nice one and then it was Wayne the virgin blackfishers turn,I was not fishing and just making sure that they caught fish and after a perfect strike when the call was made to HIT IT !! Wayne scored his first ever luderick,boy was he chuffed and so were we all.

post-256-12834047094_thumb.jpg

post-256-128340471713_thumb.jpg

post-256-128340472758_thumb.jpg

post-256-128340473808_thumb.jpg

post-256-128340474858_thumb.jpg

I showed Wayne how to rig ,put on baits correctly and after no time at all he had 7 or 8 fantastic fish in the bag and my bro was keeping up nicely.

Steve also scored some very nice fish and I added a few to the total later on.

post-256-128340475691_thumb.jpg

We ended up with 18 very good fish and Steve had a good bag as well of seven or eight.

Fabulous morning on our fine harbour and I dont think the boys from Nowra will not stop talking about this trip for a while (devine intervention) who knows biggrin2.gif .

Thanks for a top morning out fellas and we should definately do it again really soon.

Cheers Stewy

Well done to your Brother & the Minister for their successful blackie fishing!! WOW! THat 2nd fish of your Steve's is HUGE! What did it go to??

And, excuse my ignorance, but what area is that?? (PM will do! :biggrin2: ) Someone's got a nice marina in their backyard!!

Cheerio

Roberta

Well done to your Brother & the Minister for their successful blackie fishing!! WOW! THat 2nd fish of your Steve's is HUGE! What did it go to??

And, excuse my ignorance, but what area is that?? (PM will do! biggrin2.gif ) Someone's got a nice marina in their backyard!!

Cheerio

Roberta

Thats actually the minister,Wayne with the fish of the day around 45cms Roberta.

Cheers Stewy