Sydney Today

finin

Gday all, wondered what the hell was going on at Rose Bay ramp this morning. The Moscow Circus has set up a tent in the park, thank god it was a quiet Sunday otherwise i could see bedlam in the making. Boats, Clowns, all sorts thank god theres no tigers lurking too. Anyway left the ramp around 630am and what a beautiful morning. Light SW blowing and once again not many boats around. Headed out the Heads got a few bonnies about a K out. Greeted by a beaut day out the front, light SW and a fantastic 2-3m ground swell out of the south about 8 secs between. Water still between 16.3 and 17.3 and sinkers coming up very cold meaning the cold water is all the way through the column.

Probably explains as to why the fish had completely shut down today. Only managed a couple of good size Gurnards, 5 flatties and a couple of mowies. Guys fishing was hard today they wernt coming up left, right and centre. As soon as high tide struck wind dropped completely and shifted around a bit, suddenly a couple of rods went off and the fishing picked up dramatically exactly untill the wind settled and decided to sit SE on us for the arvo before it slowly went NE. Called it quits on the wind change home early at 230pm!

hey finin , we were out there also,went to south head in front of the lighthouse about 6.45am wind was a bit stronger than i thought that early,was overcast but looked good with the wind dying down yet failed to get any bites,then my m8 fell crook and i had to find calmer waters,went to south head (habour side)nothing there,went to weddingcakes nothing happening,went to balmoral,zip,headed to the spit , big fat donut,headed back to tunks at 12 , despite no fish my m8 came good and we had a nice outing.

cheers paul.