Bermagui , 22Nd To The 26Th

Geoff

Arrived Wed 22nd , Fished the reefs of Cuttagee beach on Thursday , the area around Camel rock on Friday & 4 mile reef on Saturday.

The weather was great , varying from 1.0 - 1.5 mt swell & light winds from the South.

Unfortunatly the water temp was only 15c so the fishing was slow , but still managed over the 3 days a mixed bag of flatties , Mowong & other assorted reef fish to make up several feeds.

Whilst Bermi is a 5 hour drive from Sydney definatly a great place to visit. Excellant boating facilities & no bar at the river entrance

If anyone is thinking of a trip down that way PM me for info on accomodation etc.

I thought this was the ultimate in caravaning. Hate to think how much it cost. :1yikes:

post-731-091229000 1285541021_thumb.jpg

Geoff

Edited by Geoff

hi geoff.. about a year ago when I was down at Culburra on a fishing trip with my mates I saw that same caravan and took some pics too...it blew me away.. what a setup with what look likes alot of personal modifications...

would have been good to have a look inside!!

Arrived Wed 22nd , Fished the reefs of Cuttagee beach on Thursday , the area around Camel rock on Friday & 4 mile reef on Saturday.

The weather was great , varying from 1.0 - 1.5 mt swell & light winds from the South.

Unfortunatly the water temp was only 15c so the fishing was slow , but still managed over the 3 days a mixed bag of flatties , Mowong & other assorted reef fish to make up several feeds.

Whilst Bermi is a 5 hour drive from Sydney definatly a great place to visit. Excellant boating facilities & no bar at the river entrance

If anyone is thinking of a trip down that way PM me for info on accomodation etc.

I thought this was the ultimate in caravaning. Hate to think how much it cost. :1yikes:

post-731-091229000 1285541021_thumb.jpg

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

Mate at least you got a good feed of fish.

My old navy mate from Broom has the same set up as that mobile home, no change

out 350,000,His car comes out first then the boat is lowered on hydraulics.

Cheers Rick.

That rig is a marvel of modern engineering! :074:

Any idea how they get the boat of it :1prop:

As Rick mentioned , His car comes out first then the boat is lowered on hydraulics.

We watched them load the boat & car. They had it down to a fine art & all occured with a minium of fuss

Geoff