Want To Take The Misses Land Base Fishing But Where

stevex

hey guys want to go fishin today sometime with the misses but not sure where to take her i wana go 4 flathead bream or tailor and anything to get to misses excited lol somewhere in sydney or central coast i would prefer a wharf so it easy 4 her to fish too so if anyone knows of a place where i have a good chance of gettin some fish would be good cheers1fishing1.gifbiggrin2.gif

hey guys want to go fishin today sometime with the misses but not sure where to take her i wana go 4 flathead bream or tailor and anything to get to misses excited lol somewhere in sydney or central coast i would prefer a wharf so it easy 4 her to fish too so if anyone knows of a place where i have a good chance of gettin some fish would be good cheers1fishing1.gifbiggrin2.gif

Yes I reckon we should have a "take the missus day" or a social where the guy has to be paired with a wife, mum, girlfriend, daughter, mother etc :biggrin2:

Try Kurnell along Silvers Beach between the groynes. Plenty of sand and weed patches. Top of tide and the run out best and you can catch good flathead there and it is quiet. Best in light wind conditions but of the breeze is from the south then it is still ok as the wind will be at your back.

You are a very lucky man, i wish my misses got excited over fishing:biggrin2: , Lurgano is pretty comftable whalf with seats there. Cheers.

Yes I got so excited that I bought us a fishing website :thumbup: to play with. We started with 600 members and now we have over 12000

This would be a social to INVOLVE the women and get them interested not to let the men do more fishing :thumbdown:

Yes I got so excited that I bought us a fishing website :thumbup: to play with. We started with 600 members and now we have over 12000

This would be a social to INVOLVE the women and get them interested not to let the men do more fishing :thumbdown:

great idea donna - I reckon I could persuade my girlfriend on that one!!!count me in!

pete