A Curse On You

Outnumbered

to the thief that stole my battery

i curse you to forever have major problems with your boat, i curse you to forever watch other boats pulling in the fish while your esky stays empty.

i'm sure a raider wouldn't do this but i had to vent, this lowlife has now ended my fishing for the forseable future.

yeah it was out front of my house where i have been parking it for the last 8 or so years, i've had the odd kid jump in and steal little bits and pieces but this is the first time a thief has stopped me from being able to use the boat.

it's happened at the worst possible time for me too work is shakey and car and boat rego's / insurance are due so it looks like it will be the new year before i can get back out there.

yeah it was out front of my house where i have been parking it for the last 8 or so years, i've had the odd kid jump in and steal little bits and pieces but this is the first time a thief has stopped me from being able to use the boat.

it's happened at the worst possible time for me too work is shakey and car and boat rego's / insurance are due so it looks like it will be the new year before i can get back out there.

Brian, Stewy has a 470 cold cranking amp battery which he has as a spare. He will put it on the charger now if you would like to have it mate. It comes with a battery box as well.

Give us a call.

Those that do not know Outnumbered, he helped us in the early days with cooking and helping at socials. Good karma Brian.

Donna

to the thief that stole my battery

i curse you to forever have major problems with your boat, i curse you to forever watch other boats pulling in the fish while your esky stays empty.

i'm sure a raider wouldn't do this but i had to vent, this lowlife has now ended my fishing for the forseable future.

May the MOFO not have a fuse box, connect the battery wrong and fry his electrics! :ranting2:

Brian, Stewy has a 470 cold cranking amp battery which he has as a spare. He will put it on the charger now if you would like to have it mate. It comes with a battery box as well.

Give us a call.

Those that do not know Outnumbered, he helped us in the early days with cooking and helping at socials. Good karma Brian.

Donna

good to see that there is some helping generous raiders out there who are kind enough to help others :thumbup:

Give us a call.

Donna

thanks Donna but you know the minute it's in my boat you guy's will need it :P . the offer is enough to remind me that there are still decent people around.

thanks Donna but you know the minute it's in my boat you guy's will need it :P . the offer is enough to remind me that there are still decent people around.

No Brian,

Its yours mate if you want it :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy

cheers mate, i'll give you a call

Done deal and I will attach a few friendly reddies to the bottom :074: just in case some one needs this battery as well :tease:

Cheers Stewy

Sorry to hear that, those people suck.

I had a boat for sale (on the street not far from my house) a while ago and got a phone call from someone looking at the boat. They asked if the battery was in good condition and told them it was.

When I went to pick the boat up at the end of the day the battery was gone :(

yeah it sucks alright, i've learnt my lesson and will now pull my batteries out at the end of the day until i can rig up some sort of lock for them.

a big thanks again to stewy and Donna for the great gift of their spare battery it was fantastic catching up with you again. i'll definately be dropping down to the bay on sunday for a beer and chat. :D

Edited by Outnumbered

yeah it sucks alright, i've learnt my lesson and will now pull my batteries out at the end of the day until i can rig up some sort of lock for them.

a big thanks again to stewy and Donna for the great gift of their spare battery it was fantastic catching up with you again. i'll definately be dropping down to the bay on sunday for a beer and chat. :D

We have had many good times fishing and socializing together Brian.

Cya on Sunday and I hope the battery works for you.

Cheers Stewy