Go The Dragons

Bentstik

well what can i say... the best team for the yr won and boy did they give it to us second half.

too many errors from dragons in first half but there defense kept scores close still..

i knew our boys were in trouble when they showed lackluster and tyredness in last 10 mins of first half..

we have did this before in hard physical games but they never came out in second half like previous times..

dragons dictated play and controlled possession and the couple times we got it we spilled the pill

i suspect a couple of our guys were playing injured but time will tell and is no excuse..

refs had a pretty good game and harrigan should go as that continual replay of dragons try shows he is a hasbean as it was easily a good try and he went benefit of doubt ... what a knob... refs let free flow and let both teams run amok in the ten so consistency was good...

there was better grand finals ive seen as all games were too one sided mostly but was still a great atmosphere..

i wish our supporters were like the red v army... they are easily the best crowd going and whenever dragons play the roar is second to none,always love dragon games...

i had a good time even though my chookies got BBQ and congrats to all those one eyed dragon fans...

check out the red V and all the dragons supporters

.post-2219-024701900 1286111322_thumb.jpg

and the kids dancing was good but this was only pic i gat that was ok

post-2219-050005000 1286111378_thumb.jpg

cheers...steve...

Im yet another very happy Dragons fan,

we put on a bbq at home with the neighbours and set the projector up and watched the game outdoors on the big screen.

I was crying with joy at the end, im turning 40 next year and this is the first grand final that the dragons have given us a win.

Very proud of the team and the coach.

Twin 1

post-3455-057838400 1286117441_thumb.jpg