Yft Reports Are Abit Dry This Year?

Little Hooker

Part of the 7year cycle of the run unfortunately. The huge cold water eddy sitting off the coast ( the cold eddy is the same as a low pressure system but in water, the warm eddies are high pressure systems ) is driving the warm out to far. Untill it collapses due to a huge run of NE we probably wont see them. Saw some huge fin around 70-80kg mark being unloaded a week ago but they have been way to wide for anyone except the liners.

Is it me or are the YFT reports are lackin this season?? Is it no tuna or no one could be bothered to posted up some pics??

I wouldnt mind a crack for YFT this yr round but not point in goin out so far for nothing.

I'll be fish'n with some mates 2mrw that have come from England so's we goin to have a burly but I think it'll be a wait and see maybe a mako maybe we could see a tuna Iknow yellowfin is in the fishshop so's got to be some out there I think the eddy is a little more encouraging from what its been but I think it will be a big stab in the dark but I have 1/2 expectation's for a mako and thats what I'll target but who knows you don't go you won't know and at the end of the day we'll just have to wait and see and all will be revealed...I'll keep you informed