terryuts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

talk about kaos! why so many people on the one rod? :074:

What bait and rig where u using? That will give us a better idea of what u may have hooked.

Musty

I used dead yellow tail as bait which probably hook up the fish at the bottom.

I have fighting with the fish for 8-9mins alone, and the fella said he want to help me to wind the fish so l hand in my rod to him.

After that, the drag was setting like 5-6kg, so I want to help him to support the rod too.

I used dead yellow tail as bait which probably hook up the fish at the bottom.

I have fighting with the fish for 8-9mins alone, and the fella said he want to help me to wind the fish so l hand in my rod to him.

After that, the drag was setting like 5-6kg, so I want to help him to support the rod too.

You could be right about a big stingy ray mate, Even a big port jackson shark or sumthing.

Looks like fun!

Musty

Very unlucky Terry. I just checked with the Guiness Book of Records people and if you just let one more person handle the rod, you would have broken the record.

Rick

LOL good one. :074:

Mate next time fight it yourself, don't go giving the rod to some guy that was useless. He was too scared to even go anywhere near the edge! Its a flat wooden pier and its 5kg drag! In the absence of a big girls blouse emoticon i'll use this :wife:

Also its not really land based game with a surf rod and a dead yakka. Kinda more land based plonking.