Whats On This Weekend ? 14/15

Ken A

Looks like I will be brewing & sampling beer this weekend & watching a few DVD's. Its pissing rain here now & its supposed to be windy for the next 4 days :thumbdown:

Looks like I will be brewing & sampling beer this weekend & watching a few DVD's. Its pissing rain here now & its supposed to be windy for the next 4 days  :thumbdown:

47239[/snapback]

gee, you have had a bad run with weather lately ken :hitsfan:

what else is there to do up there besides drink beer when the weather is crap......hang on, what am i saying.......what a life :thumbup::yahoo:

Saturday will be a bit of house work then off to a suit fitting for a mates wedding. Followed by a counter lunch and a few :beersmile:

Sunday soccer early then all going well I will get out for a quick flick in the arvo. That or I will be at the pub............

the usual soccer on saturday and sunday,although sunday :wife: is playing early so might make it out in the arvo.

hoping to go friday arvo after picking kids up from school,might take son to maianbar to fish until sunset(even though last time he caught more fish) :ranting2:

:1fishing1::1fishing1:

As per usual,

out sat and sun. Have a tribe tommorow. Both parents-in-law plus brother and sister in law on the Pig tomorrow. All keen fisherpeople. The teams have been selected so it will be on for young and old!

Sun. Back out with the parents in law plus a lad from merriwa back for another crack.

The kingy chase is on, so I'll let you know how we go. :1fishing1:

cheers

pete

G'day Raiders

I just finished installing a lean seat in the old tinnie which should help make my leccy controlling a lot more easy on the back and knee joints.

Got a few other parts of the deck to finish yet but at least the seat/deck are done.

I could probably work on it some more but I have shopping to do, tackle of course and then this 'arvo is free. :beersmile::risata:

Not too many :beersmile: though 'cos tomorrow is an early start for the Ausbream social with The Iceman as deckie. :1fishing1:

Here's hoping the weather is on our sides.

Have a good weekend Raiders. :1clap:

cheers

Hooky