Off To Brisbane

Brooker435

Hi Everyone,

I have been offered a Transfer to go and work in Brisbane so the Mr's and

I have taken my work up on it to try have a fresh start in a New state and see how it goes.

I will be heading off on the 2nd week of December and really hoping that I get some good weather so I can get into a few fish before I take off if not ill try again around Christmas when I return for Family committments,

I just wanted to say a very Big thankyou :thumbup: to everyone on this site that has helped me with my fishing and taken

me out fishing over the last 2 years and look forward to seeing all of your future catches

Hopefully I can fish with you again at some stage..

I am looking forward to exploring new adventures I allready purchased "Hooked in Paradise" Queensland edition as a reference

The rest will be found out as I go and hopefully I can find a few good spots up in Brissie in a short while.

If there is anyone up there from FishRaider hopefully I can meet up for a Fish and learn a few things in the process.

Ill be living in Sunnybank Hills by the way.

Hopefully I can post a few catches before I go lets see what happens!!!!

Regards,

Nathan

:1fishing1:

Hi Everyone,

I have been offered a Transfer to go and work in Brisbane so the Mr's and

I have taken my work up on it to try have a fresh start in a New state and see how it goes.

I will be heading off on the 2nd week of December and really hoping that I get some good weather so I can get into a few fish before I take off if not ill try again around Christmas when I return for Family committments,

I just wanted to say a very Big thankyou :thumbup: to everyone on this site that has helped me with my fishing and taken

me out fishing over the last 2 years and look forward to seeing all of your future catches

Hopefully I can fish with you again at some stage..

I am looking forward to exploring new adventures I allready purchased "Hooked in Paradise" Queensland edition as a reference

The rest will be found out as I go and hopefully I can find a few good spots up in Brissie in a short while.

If there is anyone up there from FishRaider hopefully I can meet up for a Fish and learn a few things in the process.

Ill be living in Sunnybank Hills by the way.

Hopefully I can post a few catches before I go lets see what happens!!!!

Regards,

Nathan

:1fishing1:

Our pleasure and yes we have many members up there. Slinkymalinky and Jewhunter are resident and always are up for a fish. No need for you to leave us at all :)

mrsswordie

Good stuff Nathan, mate I'm sure you will settle in and enjoy the new surrounds, I reckon there will be a few good spots for a fish up there as well.

I hope all goes well for you and your young family. Remember to come back to this side of the border when State Of Origin time comes :biggrin2:

All the best buddy..