The Ashes 2010

Maiders

I have just been out to get a radio for the tinny as the Ashes starts in a few days. I can't think of anything better than drifting around Pittwater listening to the Poms whittling through the Ozzy top order...

I chose Pittwater in that sentence as it would ensure no untimely interruptions (such as fish).

So come on then Raiders, now I have opened this can of worms who feels like posting up their predictions for the series? ;)

I have just been out to get a radio for the tinny as the Ashes starts in a few days. I can't think of anything better than drifting around Pittwater listening to the Poms whittling through the Ozzy top order...

I chose Pittwater in that sentence as it would ensure no untimely interruptions (such as fish).

So come on then Raiders, now I have opened this can of worms who feels like posting up their predictions for the series? ;)

Aus 5

Eng 0

Ha Ha Ha

No I don't know but think it will be an exciting series. I have got tickets and going with the old man for the Tuesday of the Sydney test should be a good day in the sun with a few beers.

Aus 5

Eng 0

Ha Ha Ha

No I don't know but think it will be an exciting series. I have got tickets and going with the old man for the Tuesday of the Sydney test should be a good day in the sun with a few beers.

Cricket.....Such a stupid game, Id rather have a boil lanced...but, go England-go-England-go England.

Don't like to admit this, but"The Stinkin' " Pommy Bastards will smash us in 'The Ashes' in the next couple of months. Besides all "The Bullshit" about Cricket in this Country, the downfall is when 'The Legend = Rodney Marsh left Australian Cricket. If you have no foundation to build off, everything will crumble !!

Also no G Mcgrath and S Warne.

C'mon Aussie !!!

i think we should let the poms win as they have nothing to cheer about there economy is stuffed the next in line to the throne is a joke and it looks like there going to pair up with the cheese eating french

they will have to learn how to say we give up before the fight starts :1yikes::biggrin2::074::074::074:

cheers gary

Aus 1 ROE(rest of the empire)4 with our only win coming after the ashes have been decided. Rod Marsh did a great job setting up their academy, unfortunately.

How do you know the English(ROE) cricket team is on your plane?

The engines have stopped, but you can still hear the whining.

The Aussies to win the series 3-1.

Punter & Huss to get amongst the runs. I hate to admit it but I would like to see KP to fire as hes not bad to watch for a Pom or should I say Sth African.

Good shout on Huss to get the runs!

• 1 month later...

This topic has gone very quiet... :)

Gotta put my 4 peneth in and remind all you English and Australian cricket fans, that it is the Engand and WALES :thumbup: cricket board to give them their full name. :074:

Its been good tho!

WELSH Dave and proud of it :yahoo:

Edited by Welsh Dave