Public Thankyou To Roberta And Tony

snag

Just like to say a big thankyou to roberta and Tony.

Without going into to much detail both people mentioned above went out of there way for myself and i just wanted to say thankyou very much.

Not to many people in the world that go outta there way for people but these 2 people have and im humbled. :thumbup:

My pleasure, Jorg - and CONGRATULATIONS on passing your 1000 posts too!! :yahoo::thumbup:

I'd like to add a big "THANK YOU" to Tony as well, for a similar service this week!!!

Look forward to catching up with you for a fish some time next year!! :biggrin2:

Cheerio

Roberta

My pleasure, Jorg - and CONGRATULATIONS on passing your 1000 posts too!! :yahoo::thumbup:

I'd like to add a big "THANK YOU" to Tony as well, for a similar service this week!!!

Look forward to catching up with you for a fish some time next year!! :biggrin2:

Cheerio

Roberta

Well done for whatever you did Roberta and who is the Tony we are referring to?

Maybe Jorg would like to elaborate a little since he is publically thanking you both :biggrin2:

Stewy the tony im refering to is slinkymalinky

Refering to myself being a Attack junkie and always after more attack lures which i mentioned

to roberta and who was kind enough give me one and also to mention it to her friend tony.

I was contacted by tony who was more than happy to part with his collection of Attack lures.

You're more than welcome Jorg and Roberta.

One of the things I love most about Fishraider is that it is more like a community than a chat room. I've got a great network of friends and people I'm still getting to know through Fishraider and 'sharing the joy' is part of what I really enjoy.

Jorg, We'll catch up for a fish some time in the future and you'll discover that I'm really an obnoxious, annoying prat (Roberta already knows) :074:

In the meantime, both of you enjoy your little care packages... I'm glad the lures have found loving homes.

Cheers, Slinky

....you'll discover that I'm really an obnoxious, annoying prat (Roberta already knows) .....

Nah mate - can't agree with that!! Looking forward to our next fishing session in MY back yard at Xmas! :1prop:

....One of the things I love most about Fishraider is that it is more like a community than a chat room. I've got a great network of friends and people I'm still getting to know through Fishraider and 'sharing the joy' is part of what I really enjoy.....

DEFINITELY agree with that!! :biggrin2:

I'll let you know when I catch anything on them! :thumbup:

Roberta

Stewy the tony im refering to is slinkymalinky

Refering to myself being a Attack junkie and always after more attack lures which i mentioned

to roberta and who was kind enough give me one and also to mention it to her friend tony.

I was contacted by tony who was more than happy to part with his collection of Attack lures.

Thanks for that clarification Jorg, and its Donna aka mrsswordie not Stewy :biggrin2: who originally asked the q

Roberta and Slinkymalinky are well known for their individual deeds of kindness and I am sure that they are pleased to receive the public recognition :thumbup:

Well done with the 1000 posts too and thanks for your contribution

mrsswordie