Wanted, 2 Keen Jiggers For Nz Kingi Trip

tinnyman

Gday all,

a group of us are heading to the Ranfurly's

we went last april and had a ball, best king went 38kg and best sea bass went 43kg. We had that good of time we booked it again for the January long weekend. 5 days, boarding the night of the 24th Jan. Its a live aboard charter.

Long story short, two blokes have pulled out, leaving us short. we would like 7 blokes to share the costs. We have 5 definates. All top blokes, love fishing and a beer at the end of the day. Its primarily a jigging trip, but we troll marlin lures too and from the grounds each day.

the cost is bloody cheap if we can split it 7 ways. Ill discuss price with keen people over the phone or by email. Were flying to Auchland on the 23rd, hiring a minibus and driving to whakatane to board the boat on the 24th. we get off the boat the night of the 29th.

P1010196.jpg

heres a pic of the 38kg kingi and i ,

if anyone is interested, have a look at the enchanter web site listed above.I can be contacted on 0409 782 736 My Name is Grant Speed. or grant.speed@parchem.com.au. I live in western sydney, if interested parties want to meet beforehand, that would be great, we can have a few beers and a chat. Also, i can forward the trip itinery to those who want it.

Keen parties will have to coff up $500 each to secure their spot, which comes off the end bill, payable to the captain at the end of the trip. Feel free to contact the captain to validate any info and pricing. If you feel funny about paying us the $500 deposit, pay it direct to enchanter.

Its a friggin good trip fellas, come and get ya arms stretched.

Very tempting ive always wanted to fish with lance

Let me check my calender and count up my amount of holidays I have left at work

sounds good mate, im only having the 4 weekdays off work seeing the 26th is a public holiday. I think were flying in on the sunday and coming home on the Sunday

Edited by tinnyman