Reef Magic - Report

Hi all,

Myself & Damien headed out last weekend in search of a few bonito to stock the freezer for Port Stephens as skip baits and pulled some small lures down the coast. We ended up with a few decent kings for a feed as well as a few bonnies for the feezer.

Congratulations on Mick Doyle aboard his boat managing to tag a striped marlin which is the first marlin of the season for our club SGFC.

Hopefully we will start to see that warmer water push through over the coming weeks and really start to hot up the season off Sydney.

Remember we will be in Port Stephens as of mid January and are taking charter bookings now - see the pinned topic in the game fishing section for prices. Or call Damien on 0407113349 for available dates.

Cheers Mike

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Myself & Damien headed out last weekend in search of a few bonito to stock the freezer for Port Stephens as skip baits and pulled some small lures down the coast. We ended up with a few decent kings for a feed as well as a few bonnies for the feezer.

Congratulations on Mick Doyle aboard his boat managing to tag a striped marlin which is the first marlin of the season for our club SGFC.

Hopefully we will start to see that warmer water push through over the coming weeks and really start to hot up the season off Sydney.

Remember we will be in Port Stephens as of mid January and are taking charter bookings now - see the pinned topic in the game fishing section for prices. Or call Damien on 0407113349 for available dates.

Cheers Mike

hey Mike its really look'n good for this season we released2 striped marlin yesterday(sat8thjan)and captured a 18kg mahi mahi I did hear you chit chatting on the radio how did you end up??C'mon Port Stephens I'm chaffin at the bit to get up there alls best Emu...

Gidday Mike

Good luck with the trip tomorrow. For all you fish raiders and friends. Charter Mikes boat the beautiful Reef Magic. I have fished with him for the last 10 years. Great Boat Great crew and he will put you on the fish.

Regards Bob Ridley. PS see you up there Mike.

post-5851-036345500 1294909777_thumb.jpg