FLATTY FLATTY

coasty1

Howdy Raiders,

Took the fam out for day out at lobsters beach,dropped the wife and two and 1 year old off and me and son just went out and driffed little box for about 1 hour,landed about 5 on size flattys and my son had 4 of them and he landed the flounder,wife was texting us in for lunch,so like good boys we went in,had a swim and some lunch,by now the tide was screaming out so headed over to an exsposed sand bar and the flatty saga continued,besides these 8 which ranged between 35-45cm we also through back 7 others no need to be greedy,and let me tell you I am still pumped.......................:yahoo: :yahoo: :1yikes:

post-15583-058115000 1294200395_thumb.jpg

post-15583-050593100 1294200439_thumb.jpg

Now thats great :thumbup: "teach a kid to fish you feed him for a lifetime, buy a kid a fish you feed him for the night" Now just gotta get mum hooked and i bet if she doesnt get fresh fish once in a while she blows up :074:

Now thats great :thumbup: "teach a kid to fish you feed him for a lifetime, buy a kid a fish you feed him for the night" Now just gotta get mum hooked and i bet if she doesnt get fresh fish once in a while she blows up :074:

LOL,:074: I like it,the boss:wife: is a keen fisho too i had just had enough of the two year old screaming and carrying on,I needed a brake,Two year olds in a confined space dont mix,:ranting2:

Edited by coasty1