Sydney Harbour Tmorrow 14/1

mmaclure

Hi all,

Just thought I would ask if anyone will be out fishing for kings tomorrow in Sydney Harbour?

We will be out in a 4.5m white savage safari with red bimimi and monitoring channel 96 on the UHF radio.

If you see us give us a wave and good luck on the water.

Matt "Cap'n'Mac

Edited by Cap'n'Mac

I am taking my Dad out tomorrow. It will be his only day on the water before he heads back to the UK next week. Will be trying to put him onto a decent kingie but I know he will love the surface action and throwing some lures at bonnies and rats so I am sure we will have a good day.

Just checking the bait and tackle now. We wIll come up with a game plan when we get out there tomorrow morning. I am itching as I haven't fished since the 22nd Dec (I can't cope with the hustle and bustle on the water!)

Where are you heading out from Capt Mac?

Edited by Maiders

I am taking my Dad out tomorrow. It will be his only day on the water before he heads back to the UK next week. Will be trying to put him onto a decent kingie but I know he will love the surface action and throwing some lures at bonnies and rats so I am sure we will have a good day.

Just checking the bait and tackle now. We wIll come up with a game plan when we get out there tomorrow morning. I am itching as I haven't fished since the 22nd Dec (I can't cope with the hustle and bustle on the water!)

Where are you heading out from Capt Mac?

Roseville at sun up and then out to the heads to see whats around. Good luck and tight lines.

Regards

Cap'n'Mac

The old timer got his first yakka smashed by a decent kingie within literally seconds of it hitting the water. I was holding the line ready to pop it in the d/r clip and nearly lost a finger! You should have seen his face priceless - just hanging on for dear life.

30lb braid and 40lb leader + pensioner who hasn't fished for 10 years = no chance. God damn first strike rules.

Grabbed a few bonnies on bream gear and headed back in time for breakfast. Bit sloppy out there and too much to drink last night! :)