Extra storage room in my quintrex

SNAP-ER

Hi Raiders installed 2 floor hatches on my quintrex coast runner carpeted floor.I now have so much extra room,to work with while fishing.Here is a pic

post-10704-085045500 1294914431_thumb.jpg

Thats awesome, something i might need for my quintrex. Do you mind me asking where you got the floor hatches from and are they strong enough to hold me if i walk on-top?

Thats awesome, something i might need for my quintrex. Do you mind me asking where you got the floor hatches from and are they strong enough to hold me if i walk on-top?

Hunts marine.not cheap $145 each.still worth it,they are strong enough to step on

Hi Raiders installed 2 floor hatches on my quintrex coast runner carpeted floor.I now have so much extra room,to work with while fishing.Here is a pic

Hi Snap-Er

What size are those floor hatches, I am looking at doing the same thing to my boat

Hi guys. Further to Snap_er's great idea i have just fitted this seat box to my 4.29 stacer proline angler. Its gives that extra bit of storage we are always looking for and the height of about 430mm means you are not sitting with your knees under your chin. The unit is also nice and compact. I am from Melbourne and purchased thie from "All Fibreglass" contact Tony Tubby 0403 656 756

Nice work snap-er. Are these the hatches with a storage box attached underneath, or just straight into the bottom of the boat?

Cheers

• 2 months later...