last minute jew!

tide'n'knots

gday raiders, my holidays finished today and i was back at work but managed to squeeze one last trip in last night.

i hit the water just on dark and fished until 11.30pm and came home with a 63cm jew!

After spending a week in batemans bay for only one 18lb jew, although disappointed at the fact that I only managed 1 fish the entire trip I was satisfied that I was able to go to a completely new area and still score a jew.

I was keen to hit my home turf where I felt confident of getting another fish before having to go back to work - and fortunately I was right!

post-8689-094963700 1295180020_thumb.jpg

work sucks!

Pete.

gday raiders, my holidays finished today and i was back at work but managed to squeeze one last trip in last night.

i hit the water just on dark and fished until 11.30pm and came home with a 63cm jew!

After spending a week in batemans bay for only one 18lb jew, although disappointed at the fact that I only managed 1 fish the entire trip I was satisfied that I was able to go to a completely new area and still score a jew.

I was keen to hit my home turf where I felt confident of getting another fish before having to go back to work - and fortunately I was right!

post-8689-094963700 1295180020_thumb.jpg

work sucks!

Pete.

Great work pete with the jew,nothing like home turf.Its amazing how fishing time flies by and work time drags out all day,anyway keep them jews coming GOODLUCK.

chris

Nice catch pete, at least you got a jew and in a new area.

Im back from holidays as well and getting stuck into it today.

gday basil. I worked harder for the last 4 days of my holidays than I do at work :074: By the time we dried out 9 sleeping bags 3 tents 9 airbeds, tarps, a big marquee and a heap of other stuff then repacked it all and then I got the bright idea to build shelving and rod racks in the garage while everything was out, I was knackered!!! I almost had to go back to work so I could have a break! :074:

but Id rather not be at work it still sucks!

pete.

Hi Pete

The 18lb one sounds a bit of alright!! :1yikes: Well done - at least you got the one!!! THen the other just before going back to work ..... doesn't it always happen!? :wacko: There'll be a run of them now ..... whilst you are at work, probably!! :ranting2:

Good on you - Cam & family just heading home today. We'll be catching up for a yak fish next weekend!

Cheerio

Roberta

Hi Pete,

Gotta like the last jewie of your holiday. Mate i havent been out for weeks. Wifey wrote her car off 2 days before christmas so we have been down a car meaning my car is being driven by 3. Got her a nice BMW yesterday so i can reclaim the tow mobile for fishing. Geez there is some great deals on second hand euro cars ATM.

We should hit it for a king/jew combo in Feb as the crowds will have thinned out to normal. That is the green light to start the season for me.

Mike