Feeding your addiction

Rafinx

hi all

funny topic here goes 1st boat $4k second boat 11k Third boat $65k new what a waste of money used way to much fuel 150two stroke never again juice guzzler new pajero to tow the boat wife not impressed kept for 6yrs sold in june downsized to new 5.1 aluminum centre console 90 suzuki four stroke much better 35k new sounders and gps rods reels tackle been fishing now for 25 yrs i could not put a cost on my addiction as for buying a boat i like to buy brand new gives me a secure feeling when i go out to know its had its proper sevices

mate honestly,

You made me sick thinking about this topic lol i have spent so much money. i seem to be addicted to buying rods and reels plus i got 2 boats.

Im only 21 and ive already spent this much on fishing i can only imagine the damage by the time im 40. its a scary thought

At the moment it is at $0, as Rafinx buys most my gear, But my family are very enthusiastic about fishing, thus me getting fishing gear from them aswell, thank goodness because I had a 50cm silver flash of light hit rafs old rod and reel with 4lb line, go back into the depths with my bait and smash it off, even he couldnt stop it from running off with it.

Ouch greg!!!!! OUCH.

I take it your heading out for a troll???

Yeah we have a friendly comp between the contender boats Saturday. Winning boat gets a box of Crownies from each of the other boats for most marlin. 6 boats so far! :thumbup:

It's acually cheaper to go Marlins for 10hrs than to blast to MOnavale and back snappering! At troll speeds it's only 11lt per hour in total. We had a 4/3/2 day last Saturday and even popped 2 cherries in the process :biggrin2: bring on the weekend!