Interested in hiring a fishing boat, anyone?

triton07

Hi All,

I'm interested in hiring a fishing boat & would like to know if anyone interested in splitting the cost. Would be Ok with 2 members but better that we get at least 4 keen fisho's, lowers our cost.

I know that notice is short, but would like to get out on the water 2moro or Saturday, offcourse that's if a boat is available for hire.

Places for fishing; Botany Bay, Harbour or Port Hacking.

I'm dying to get out there for some fishing, but lacking a boat to do so, sold my boat about 2 years ago, big mistake I made. :(

Or if anyone is interested in getting me on board their boat for company & a fish session, please let me know. We can split to cost or even better I'll pay for fuel & bait. :thumbup:

Cheers

Triton (Gaza ) :biggrin2:

Edited by Fezza
non sponsor link removed

Hi All,

I'm interested in hiring a fishing boat & would like to know if anyone interested in splitting the cost. Would be Ok with 2 members but better that we get at least 4 keen fisho's, lowers our cost.

I know that notice is short, but would like to get out on the water 2moro or Saturday, offcourse that's if a boat is available for hire.

Places for fishing; Botany Bay, Harbour or Port Hacking.

I'm dying to get out there for some fishing, but lacking a boat to do so, sold my boat about 2 years ago, big mistake I made. :(

Or if anyone is interested in getting me on board their boat for company & a fish session, please let me know. We can split to cost or even better I'll pay for fuel & bait. :thumbup:

Cheers

Triton (Gaza ) :biggrin2:

Can always arrange for some one with a boat to take you out, id be happy to, but im stuck with maintinence for the moment, so once ive completed it msg me and we can have a bash if you want.

Can always arrange for some one with a boat to take you out, id be happy to, but im stuck with maintinence for the moment, so once ive completed it msg me and we can have a bash if you want.

Rafinx, mate that would be great. Let me know when your back on water & I'm keen to come out. :biggrin2:

Cheers

Triton

• 1 month later...