HAVE BOAT, NEED COACH

wish2fish

Greetings fellow fisho's,

I have been boat fishing since I was knee high. I must say though, these days I find it hard to locate fish. I guess I am out of touch with the fish. Anyway I am looking to learn the tactics to land some dollies so if you have the knowledge and the time, I am keen to get out there and learn. Whether you want to ride in with me or along side in your own boat, I'm happy to do either. I'd like to start from scratch and learn where to catch the yakkas and squid, then head out offshore for those Dollies. I have all the gear necessary and my boat is a 6m Quinny. I've been reading the forums and can see the action is quite good at the moment. I usually launch from Sydney Harbour/Parra river but Willing to go where the fish are. I'm good to go any weekend and possibly weekdays.

Cheers,

Dave.

Dave

I just read your post. I am no expert but I have had good success on the Dollies over the years. My issue is my boat is just too small to get out on any day but perfect conditions. I have been on a number of fishing charters over the years to see what opther people do when targeting Dollies and keeping it simple has scored best results. Let me know if you need some marks or other details. Happy to chat about setting up a game plan to help.

Cheers

Matt

Capt'n'Mac

Hey Dave,

I'm heading out tomorrow from Botany if you wanna come / follow. Probably leaving around lunch time or there after. Wind is supposed to get up to 15 knots max in the arvo but that's fine, just a slower ride home. I have a 6.1 marlin broadbill so plenty of space. PM me if you are interested. Cheers HM

Hey Dave,

I'm heading out tomorrow from Botany if you wanna come / follow. Probably leaving around lunch time or there after. Wind is supposed to get up to 15 knots max in the arvo but that's fine, just a slower ride home. I have a 6.1 marlin broadbill so plenty of space. PM me if you are interested. Cheers HM

Sorry HM, was out fishing all day yesterday. Just saw your message now. Conditions were perfect yesterday. Hope you had a good one today. Let me know how you go. Let me know next time you have room for one or two more.

Cheers.