3 pb"s in one day

70%ludite

Went down to St Georges basin in the pro angler today.Not the greatest weather i was soaked only 200 mtrs from the ramp and copped another 2 more soakings.

Looked like being a donut for the day as in the first three hrs all i had was zilch then i got smoked into the trees and lost my favourite attack yellow

nw pencil.Changed venues after a quick peddle and got my first black bream at 33cm and a pb.Then got smoked again and down another nw pencil getting to be

an expensive day.Time to get a jazz zappa out.

Pulled out a few smaller breams then got another black bream at 31cm things are on the up.Then a new pb black at 36cm.I was on fire well i would of been if

i wasnt so wet.I spied a bream feeding next to a tree and fired in a shot right next to him and he smashed it.Thankfully he ran out into the open and finally

a new pb black at 39cm.Not bad considering i hadnt caught one before and now i had 4.

All these fish were feeding against the bank in less than 12 inches of water in the trees and casting was tight.I ended up in the sticks a few times and every

time i had to go in to untangle fish went everywhere.

Anyway great day all fish released to fight an other day.

cheers....Roypost-9727-061130700 1298881170_thumb.jpg

Went down to St Georges basin in the pro angler today.Not the greatest weather i was soaked only 200 mtrs from the ramp and copped another 2 more soakings.

Looked like being a donut for the day as in the first three hrs all i had was zilch then i got smoked into the trees and lost my favourite attack yellow

nw pencil.Changed venues after a quick peddle and got my first black bream at 33cm and a pb.Then got smoked again and down another nw pencil getting to be

an expensive day.Time to get a jazz zappa out.

Pulled out a few smaller breams then got another black bream at 31cm things are on the up.Then a new pb black at 36cm.I was on fire well i would of been if

i wasnt so wet.I spied a bream feeding next to a tree and fired in a shot right next to him and he smashed it.Thankfully he ran out into the open and finally

a new pb black at 39cm.Not bad considering i hadnt caught one before and now i had 4.

All these fish were feeding against the bank in less than 12 inches of water in the trees and casting was tight.I ended up in the sticks a few times and every

time i had to go in to untangle fish went everywhere.

Anyway great day all fish released to fight an other day.

cheers....Roypost-9727-061130700 1298881170_thumb.jpg

Well done, you have got to be happy with that!!

I ended up doing what i do best while down there and fishing with bait.

Was pretty impressed with the results too. Landed some nice little snapper between 33-39cm and bream also 30-38cm, in good numbers too.

Thats a good result and one of my favourite pursuits well done.I am also interested in the identification of your fish as black bream i have taken black bream around Dobroyd Point and these took on a much darker colour a deep bronze and they were slightly rounder in the head with a pure black tail and very dark pectoral & anal fins.Do you have a shot of your bream in full size you could possibly have a hybrid bream a cross between a yellowfin & black bream.

Cheers Spinman