What a Sesh

Basil D

I called adjusted pete and asked if he wanted to go fishing and you know pete, Quick as a flash was at my door step 4am, we headed out with Ali again, we took 2 Boats and the Target you guessed it, SNAPPER. we threw Plastics at them a few hours but they weren't around, nothing zilch, after a while me and Pete anchored up near a good wash and Burlied Hard, slowly buy surly fish came on.

we ended up with 4 Jackets, 1 Snapper, 2 King fish just legal, 3 nanys, and 14 Bonito with one bonie looking like new raider record at 75ccm and was a great little fight. Then I came up with a Great surprise RED GROPER YUMMMM and nice size Mowie at 45 cm :yahoo:

Ali is the type of person who is just so persistent never Gave up and was rewarded with 6 Sapper and Mowie.

Ali also caught what may have been a decent Kingy and after 20 min backbraking effort was busted off then if that wasnt enough he watched in Horror as his t curve went flying in the brink never to seen again, may have been another king fish, thirdly Ali pulled a very decent snaper had it the net and drop it, Thats fishing and Ali is not disapointed.

Again Ali Thanks for a great day out, cant wait for the next trip

post-8352-010376700 1298888065_thumb.jpg

post-8352-014585600 1298888192_thumb.jpg

post-8352-060046000 1298888207_thumb.jpg

post-8352-098017100 1298888217_thumb.jpg

I called adjusted pete and asked if he wanted to go fishing and you know pete, Quick as a flash was at my door step 4am, we headed out with Ali again, we took 2 Boats and the Target you guessed it, SNAPPER. we threw Plastics at them a few hours but they weren't around, nothing zilch, after a while me and Pete anchored up near a good wash and Burlied Hard, slowly buy surly fish came on.

we ended up with 4 Jackets, 1 Snapper, 2 King fish just legal, 3 nanys, and 14 Bonito with one bonie looking like new raider record at 75ccm and was a great little fight. Then I came up with a Great surprise RED GROPER YUMMMM and nice size Mowie at 45 cm :yahoo:

Ali is the type of person who is just so persistent never Gave up and was rewarded with 6 Sapper and Mowie.

Ali also caught what may have been a decent Kingy and after 20 min backbraking effort was busted off then if that wasnt enough he watched in Horror as his t curve went flying in the brink never to seen again, may have been another king fish, thirdly Ali pulled a very decent snaper had it the net and drop it, Thats fishing and Ali is not disapointed.

Again Ali Thanks for a great day out, cant wait for the next trip

Well done mate, sounds like a great trip. Love the red groper. :thumbup:

Hey Tony reckon the groper suits my pandoflas :074:

Basil,

I thought you WERE holding up one of the pantofles....

Until I read the report....

...and you were actually holding yourself up...

Gropers are amongst the best tasting fish in Sydney but a rare catch from boats...

I tried years ago to target them from my boat and we got some but the prep work is too hard...

That;s a nice bag of reefies there - and Ali seems like he's pretty full on.

He got 6 reds to your one? Gotta find out his secret !

I'm surprised you didn't get 100 megasweep in the trail though - must be raplaced by the bonnies.

That 75cm fish is a horse of a horsie....

Tony

good report,never heard off a red groper,spewin bout the t curve but his got plenty more to choose from right infront off him lol

This my first, Ali told me the females change the colour closest to the reef colour

Basil,

I thought you WERE holding up one of the pantofles....

Until I read the report....

...and you were actually holding yourself up...

Gropers are amongst the best tasting fish in Sydney but a rare catch from boats...

I tried years ago to target them from my boat and we got some but the prep work is too hard...

That;s a nice bag of reefies there - and Ali seems like he's pretty full on.

He got 6 reds to your one? Gotta find out his secret !

I'm surprised you didn't get 100 megasweep in the trail though - must be raplaced by the bonnies.

That 75cm fish is a horse of a horsie....

Tony

Tony, we were drifting for three hours with soft plastics and eventually Reef fishing got the better of me, I gotta have fish at the end of my line otherwise I go nuts.

Having said that the snapper came on while I was anchored and Ali had them all to himself :05:

But then again Ali is a master at Snapper and can introduce Him to you if you want.

Edited by Groper