first blood

wannabefisho

I picked up my new (2nd hand boat) yesterday and called Fisher_Doi (aka: Johnny) to come for a run.

We launched upper reaches of Georges river and blasted across to a few holes and drifted back towards the ramp casting plastics and blades around

Sadly I didnt get a touch, but Johnny managed to snare a legal flattie and he dropped a biggun after the reel was singing.

WWe only stayed on water for a few hours as a long drive back up the caost towing the boat and as this is my first boat Ive owned I didnt want to get out too late with no nav lights or GPS (yes... they're coming this week)

Had a grear day tested her out- nice soft ride and plenty of grunt from a 40HP Mariner.

Thanks Johnny for coming along helping my first ever launch and retreive a successful one (I managed to reverse back first time and into the drink, pretty happy with that, lol)- now I just gotta do it a few more times solo then Im ready to hit up the Hawkesbury for them elusive jewies.

Sorry this is more of a first run report but hey- they can only get better!

Tight lines

Anthony

Nice One Anth,

Johnny was telling me he is very happy with your Boat I cant wait to see it.

I think Johnny Blooded my boat also!!!! these days I enjoy driving the boat more than fishing !!!!!!! by that I mean if I catch a fish its a bonus!!

Keep me posted on your boat and ill hopefully see you guys in a few weeks,

Regards,

Nathan