Good Kingys, Sydney Harbour

wacko

Hi everyone,

Well it's nice to report that there are some nice kings lurking round' the harbour in amongst the rats.

1st session-

Invited out by fellow fishraider 'Salmon Hunter' aka Bill.

Started the day off with a bang, with plenty of live squid caught in quick time!

First few spots downrigged produced rat kings. Next few spots produced some fat kings all in the 80-90cm bracket. :thumbup:

We even re-fuelled in the afternoon and had a quick troll out to the fads and had a bit of fun on some MICRO dolphin fish.

Thanks Bill for a great day out! Look forward to another sess' soon! :thumbup:

post-13416-020222500 1300010654_thumb.jpg

post-13416-054489700 1300010677_thumb.jpg

post-13416-047737100 1300010688_thumb.jpg

Session 2-

Got out with good mate Dave and Bernard. Plan was to hit the harbour markers for some more kingy action.

Same thing again....Crazy squid session at a couple of locations!!!

We were catching so many that we released at least 10-12 squid. It was triple hook-ups every cast for a good part of the sesssion!

Having a good supply of squid meant that we could hit everything we came across with the dowriggers, without fear of losing too many baits to pickers.

Well, first location, first pass.....Dave nails a nice fish of around 85cm. Second, third,Fourth and Fifth pass all produced some nice fat kings!

The 6th pass round this marker got hammered by a real good fish that we just could'nt stop!

It was only 9am and we had already belted 10 nice kings!!

The next hour or two saw us having fun on the light spin sticks on the Harbour Bonnies...great fun!

Last few kings spots also produced...so in all a very rewarding session and a plan coming together!

Thanks to Dave and B-Boy for a great day out!!

post-13416-085352900 1300011262_thumb.jpg

post-13416-050151700 1300011276_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Wacko.

My shoulders were sore for 2 days!!

Jack, you are the man.. the GODFATHER even!!

I only experienced that sorta fishing in the bay of islands NZ.. I did not think it was possible on our doorstep.

Looking forward to our next outing.

I am convinced you have super human abilities!!!!

Bill..