Sx-40 Colour 308+ Updated New Colour Chart

Tony S

HI Guys,

Due to request of the SX-40 308 colour. I will post on the forum for the people who is interested.

The New shipment of Sx-40 has arrived today. They will be in the shops very soon!!

happy fishing :1clap:

post-365-1117149114_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tony S

Good one Tony looks a nice colour  :biggrin2:

I have been hassling him every day  :biggrin2:

49480[/snapback]

Tell me about it Ken. :thumbdown:

I've been hassling my local tackle bloke for two months to get Ecogear products in and I even gave him Tony's contact number along with info that Lance is the "road rep" etc, etc and it all falls on deaf ears until last night I walk in to the shop and he tell's me, "Guess what Paul, I finally got the contact info for Ecogear off "Joe Bloggs" (well known bream pro angler) and I can now look in to getting them in stock."

As I said, I've been on him for two months to get them in, with contacts to help him and all of a sudden "Joe Bloggs" comes in and things start to happen. :1prop:

He says to me, "Do you need some?" I tell him, "No, I rang up Mick at Australian Bass Angler today and I will be getting them home delivered."

Oh well, at least we could be getting them in my local shop now. :biggrin2:

BTW Tony, something that crops up on a lot of fishing forums is people asking for an up to date colour chart. Any chances of getting one posted up or something similar which shows all the colours in the range.

It's a helpful tool when a person rings through a phone order for home delivery.

Thanks

cheers

Hooky

I think hes the only reason theres bass minnows there

49522[/snapback]

You've got it in one Andrew, I went in there for weeks asking him to get BMs in and all of a sudden "Joe Bloggs" (that out of Towner from down the freeway, there's a hint :1naughty: ) asks for them and there in.

Great looking colours. Looks like I have got a few more to add to the tackle box......

Just one question what trebbles are used on the SF40s??? The trebbles on ALL of mine are rusted and need replacing.