Looking for a solid fishing trip

Slink

Hi All ,

I am looking at planning a week long trip with a mate for next year or so and wanting to target GT's , Dogtooth , Yellowfin . Has anyone been on a trip up north or OS that was worth a referral ?

I have a operator in mind but I am sure that a few raiders have some input .

Please PM me any good charters.

Thanks heaps this should be a dream trip.

Brad. :thumbup:

Hi All ,

I am looking at planning a week long trip with a mate for next year or so and wanting to target GT's , Dogtooth , Yellowfin . Has anyone been on a trip up north or OS that was worth a referral ?

I have a operator in mind but I am sure that a few raiders have some input .

Please PM me any good charters.

Thanks heaps this should be a dream trip.

Brad. :thumbup:

Hi Brad,

There is much information on fishraider about fishing trips, charters and members personal experiences. Try using our search function and look for location (Fiji, Bali, Thailand etc). Cost will vary greatly. If you are going overseas then you need to take into account the seasons and what you will be targeting.

Attached is some info about Bali for example.

Good luck with your search.

EDI IN BALI.pdf

Hey mate,

If this is a holiday fishing trip your planning why not do Fiji like Savu Savu Island or something? You can do all types of fishing there. You can chase big YFT to big GT's to massive dollies and marlins!!! Fish the beachs and inshore reefs for all reef species and what not. Bomb place to fish if you feel like going all out. Only problem is they havent got the best tackle shops over there ...so take your own gear and enough of it because if you run out of gear while you are there, its gonna be a mission to find the stuff you want. Sure you will find tackle but not what you will be looking for !

$4600 to $7400 per person

Hmmmmm that sort of money is out of most people's budget these days :wacko: unless you are young, single and have money to burn :biggrin2:

I could go overseas travelling for months on $7400!!!

Slink if cost is no problem to you and your mate then Nomad looks like every fisherman's dream. What about South America or somewhere real exotic :1yikes:

Hmmmmm that sort of money is out of most people's budget these days :wacko: unless you are young, single and have money to burn :biggrin2:

I could go overseas travelling for months on $7400!!!

Slink if cost is no problem to you and your mate then Nomad looks like every fisherman's dream. What about

South America or somewhere real exotic :1yikes:

worth it.

Live once.

Do it.

No fishing will ever be the same.

Trust me. Coral reef near Australia. Our country and surrounds is the bomb.

Edited by cant catch any

worth it.

Live once.

Do it.

No fishing will ever be the same.

Trust me. Coral reef near Australia. Our country and surrounds is the bomb.

Spoken like a true fisherman!

Nothing beats leaving Sydney, get on the boat for lunch, catch a lazy 22 GT's and a 300lb marlin and then make it back for beers on the roof watching the sun go down over the ocean on your first day there!

TAKE ME BACK PLEASE! :1crybaby:

G

The.most recent ep of mark bergs show is filmed on nomad in the coral sea

First day first cast lands a 32kg Gt later on in the day lands a 50kg Gt

All up over 20 gts over 20kg on first days fishing

I'll be going early next yr ;)

Edited by Framedtrash

Thanks heaps fellas , I too have been watching all the footage that has been on tv lately about the Nomad crew .They look outstanding , the action seems non-stop and it is great to hear good reports from you . Is anyone going back ? Has anyone done the lagoon explorer trip , I am pretty sure that me and my mate are going to lock something in with these guys.

PM me any other details please .

Thankyou all