Birthday Ideas

PRED-ATOR

G,day Raiders,

My birthday is coming up soon, and i have dropped some pretty clear hints to my missus in terms of what i want...to the point i told her 'Looks Sarah i want to go on a fishing charter' lol. The next 'hint' i want to drop to her is which charter. I would love to go on a game fishing charter from anywhere in between port stephens to Kiama. I would love a full day charter.

Guys, any suggestions? I have been looking at the reef magic website al;so, looks pretty darn good. I dont know what the budget is yet, depends how much she loves me ; )but atleast i will get a good idea, so throw some names and if possible prices at me.

Cheers, Stan

There is only one that I will recomend ... that is our sponser "Reef Magic" They are a great guys and so professional.. I had such a great time catching marlin this year with my 16 yr old son, That I went out yesterday to catch my own... :thumbup:

Please see my report....HERE

You will not be dissapointed.. There are targetting the fin now.. Good luck and Happy birthday :thumbup::1happybday:

There is only one that I will recomend ... that is our sponser "Reef Magic" They are a great guys and so professional.. I had such a great time catching marlin this year with my 16 yr old son, That I went out yesterday to catch my own... :thumbup:

Please see my report....HERE

You will not be dissapointed.. There are targetting the fin now.. Good luck and Happy birthday :thumbup::1happybday:

Thanks Yarraone : )

Thanks Yarraone : )

here is something to think about...

I just realised that when I took my son on reef magic in January , it was for his 16th birthday, and he caught a strip marlin.. and now i went on reef magic for my birthday , and I caught a blue marlin... :thumbup::1yikes: Is that to much of a funny thing? or maybe there is something in that??

here is something to think about...

I just realised that when I took my son on reef magic in January , it was for his 16th birthday, and he caught a strip marlin.. and now i went on reef magic for my birthday , and I caught a blue marlin... :thumbup::1yikes: Is that to much of a funny thing? or maybe there is something in that??

maybe if i go for my birthday i will catch both? hahaha

HAHHA Pred

my B'day is coming up at the end of May.

ive already contacted Reef Magic.

now i just need to find 5 more people before i book...hint hint

Sounds good Bennoz, my birthday is may 23rd so anytime after that im happy. Let me check what the missus is planning and ill let you know.

Cheers