Botany Bay Kings saturday

BUSTER 1

Went to chase Kings in the bay last Saturday got 10 yellowtail in quick time at Moll Point there was some big bait school showing on the sounder so I trolled slowly around them first 2 passes nothing 3pass bingo big hit very strong fish I could feel the leader dragging on the rocks but it held I was using 80lb leader and 50 lb braid, after good fight I got him into the boat he just under 80cm and in very good condition ,next pass got a smaller fish about 70cm ,so I stopped trolling and just dropped straight down into the bait balls got done on the rocks by 2 fish I could not stop so I called it a day ,

But the Bay is still fishing good

post-571-080232800 1302495214_thumb.jpg

post-571-099636000 1302495237_thumb.jpg

Went to chase Kings in the bay last Saturday got 10 yellowtail in quick time at Moll Point there was some big bait school showing on the sounder so I trolled slowly around them first 2 passes nothing 3pass bingo big hit very strong fish I could feel the leader dragging on the rocks but it held I was using 80lb leader and 50 lb braid, after good fight I got him into the boat he just under 80cm and in very good condition ,next pass got a smaller fish about 70cm ,so I stopped trolling and just dropped straight down into the bait balls got done on the rocks by 2 fish I could not stop so I called it a day ,

But the Bay is still fishing good

Great work mate

Im guessing this was in the morning?

I went out in the arvo/night for a jew sesh under the cc bridge, had a quick sprint out to kurnell but the wind was pretty bad in the bay.