Port Mac On Friday ! No Boats Avail !

Mr.KingSpooled

Hey Raiders,

Im headin up to Port Mac this friday over easter and I was trying to get atleast 1 or 2 decent trip's out on a boat as the rest of the time im there i will be land based ! Problem being is all the charters are basically booked out as suspected and im having trouble finding a tinny or something to hire up there for a day ! So i was wondering if anyone is up Port Mac way and wouldnt mind taking us out on a boat and showing us how you do it in Port Mac!! Happy to help with fuel and cleaning of the boat and gutting and cleaning of fish !!! Just want to get a good fishing trip while im up there dont wanna waste my precious 5 days off work, plus my first ever trip up lol ! So if anyone is willing to take us out please let me know, also Im on holiday so drinks will be flowing !! Hopefully celebration drinks on that big fish too aye :D

Cheers guys,

jez

Hey Raiders,

Im headin up to Port Mac this friday over easter and I was trying to get atleast 1 or 2 decent trip's out on a boat as the rest of the time im there i will be land based ! Problem being is all the charters are basically booked out as suspected and im having trouble finding a tinny or something to hire up there for a day ! So i was wondering if anyone is up Port Mac way and wouldnt mind taking us out on a boat and showing us how you do it in Port Mac!! Happy to help with fuel and cleaning of the boat and gutting and cleaning of fish !!! Just want to get a good fishing trip while im up there dont wanna waste my precious 5 days off work, plus my first ever trip up lol ! So if anyone is willing to take us out please let me know, also Im on holiday so drinks will be flowing !! Hopefully celebration drinks on that big fish too aye :D

Cheers guys,

jez

as per our convo on the phone i just messaged my mate and waiting for a reply...he will more than be happy to take you out so dont worry too much bro

Sweet thanks bro !!! What a lovely fishing crew I have, helping out a mate long distance !

told ya i come through....my mate is taking you out....so you are going to have a blast on his boat....so basically you are going to get a private charter for like a 5% of the cost...lol

told ya i come through....my mate is taking you out....so you are going to have a blast on his boat....so basically you are going to get a private charter for like a 5% of the cost...lol

forgot to mention....its a pretty nice boat aswell...lol