Lane Cove stonker Bream

wannabefisho

Went back to my old haunt on Lant Cove River last night after work for a LB Bream bash.

nailed this beaut 41cm (1.9kg) Breambo dot on midnight.

Saw him cruising the shallows with 4 more that were bigger then him.

missed 3 huge fish after they all went screaming run and then bit leader

Water was boiling with poddy's and lots of surface activity.

great night solo runs the shizz

Tight lines

Anthony

post-12300-039766700 1303458613_thumb.jpg

post-12300-067379600 1303458646_thumb.jpg

post-12300-030169300 1303458689_thumb.jpg

mate,

thats a beautiful specimen,

Must be good to be back on home soil!!!!

ill give you a call when I get back and we can go out for a fish on my boat, your boat or both either way as I went for a run in the LCR a few weeks ago and I am keen to have another go as we were fishing in ordinary conditions and we still had a great time,

Have a happy Easter,

Nathan

Thans Nathan, if you want them they are there- hiding in the shallows... I saw 5 all over 40cm and 3 of them were over 45cm- absolute tanks!

they were sitting in about 1foot of water behind the wharf I berleyed them out ino the open and sight casted for them (or therebouts).

Yep we will def smash em up when you get back to Sydney- heading to Botany with Johnny Monday mornign eary start- gonna try and troll the heads for bonnies then go smahs some jew up the georges river (hopefully) got 1kg of ultra fresh squid and some fresh mullet to slab up- might even take the heay gear I keep getting dusted on 10/12/15lb even LB. me thinks going 20 and 30lb for Monday just in case some Kings show up round the usualy haunts.

Thanks again for the reply mate, hook up soon

Anth

:D

Sounds like fun Anth!!!

Look forward to hearing about it. just be mindful of the Bay can get quite rough at times and will probably be a little busy,

I want to take my boat there too but would prefer to go with someone that know's it well before I give it a go,

Good luck,

Regards,

Nathan

Went back to my old haunt on Lant Cove River last night after work for a LB Bream bash.

nailed this beaut 41cm (1.9kg) Breambo dot on midnight.

Saw him cruising the shallows with 4 more that were bigger then him.

missed 3 huge fish after they all went screaming run and then bit leader

Water was boiling with poddy's and lots of surface activity.

great night solo runs the shizz

Tight lines

Anthony

i caught 1 exactly the same i was just looking at the camera then coz i took a picture of it on my pirtek brag mat to these fish could pass as twins hahaha

i just wish i would of caught it on the pirtek challenge day

but i think i might have been splittn first prize with ya hahaha

do u know if theres anywhere to see the winning pictures just curious thats all

cheers

Sounds like fun Anth!!!

Look forward to hearing about it. just be mindful of the Bay can get quite rough at times and will probably be a little busy,

I want to take my boat there too but would prefer to go with someone that know's it well before I give it a go,

Good luck,

Regards,

Nathan

what u mean u wna go wif sum1 that knws the bay wel nath?iv told u i knw the bay.lol.wen me & anth hav a cracker sesh monday,we can hit it togetha wen u get bak. Btw,stonking blue nose anth.ur consistancy on the big bream in the cooler months is 100% strike rate since last season.cant wait til monday,im pumpd.hope the kings r stil around & we'l target the jew during tide changes.if that fails,we wil definately bag sum bream,trevs or flattys.& hopefuly sum pelagics on the troll.BRING IT ON! Talk soon. Cheers johnny

Take it easy Johnny!!! lol

You know what I am like when I am not comfortable and even when I am comfortable I just dont take risks at all.

Ill have to go out with you and anth a few times to get my bearings first before I take my boat there because my boat sits very low in the water and it just makes me feel a little un-easy as it can get quite choppy perhaps the georges might be better suited for my boat...

make sure you have all your safety gear and get into the fish I really look forward to hearing about it!!!!!!

have a happy easter guys!!!

Regards,

Nathan