Locations - Anything bigger than your bread and butter fish

petkovd2006

Fellow raiders,

Ive been fishing botany bay inside for years catching bream, whiting and the like. Im not new to fishing techinques and have various gear for all sorts of fishing as we head up and down the coast however for some reason have not headed outside botany bay really...?

I would love for someone to share some in close GPS marks or even come along one day for a trip. Snapper would be ideal.

I have a 20ft shark cat so that should be fine.

If anyone is planning a trip outside one day (think this weekend is going to be a bit blowy but might pass through and Sunday might be good) I would be more than intersted in sharing some thoughts.

Am also looking to join a club with a couple of mates around the Liverpool area.

PM me for any advice or interests.

Thanks

Dave

Hey bro,

Im in Moorebank so pretty close to you man. Not an expert on a boat but I know some spots that produce snapper and kings,flatties and jews. If you got a sounder then yeah I should be able to get you on some good fish man. Im in the market at the moment for a boat so maybe we can do joined sessions take out 2 boats or something. Also I got mates with extensize knowledge of just outside the harbour. Like long reef, colours, the gap etc etc.

PM if your interested !!

Cheers,

jez