Looking for work

bassboy888

Gday Fellow raiders

As the post title suggests i am looking for part time work, being a full time uni student (and die hard angler) with quite a few commitments i am pretty scarce for time which makes finding a part time job extremley hard (which im sure a fair few of you would know about). Unfortunately due to how often i am down at uni (in wollongong) i am only really avaliable to work on sunday's, and preferably around the liverpool-Campbelltown area.

For any extra information, please PM me.

Cheers Stuart

Hey mate,

If you dont mind me asking is there any specifics on what you are looking for ? As in have you got experience in any particular area? other than fishing lol !

Or you just looking for anything on a Sunday for some $$$ ?

Get back to me and ill see what I can do matey.

Cheers,

jez

really just looking for anything on sunday for some $$$ i did work with a land care guy (lawn mowing and tree cutting) for 1 year and on and off whe i went into year 12. retail stuff would be good, but work is work.

cheers :biggrin2:

Edited by bassboy888

Afraid I can't help you Bassboy, but I sure do like your attitude. Keep it up and the world will be yours mate.

Should be more young blokes thinking like this.

Russ.

Gday Fellow raiders

As the post title suggests i am looking for part time work, being a full time uni student (and die hard angler) with quite a few commitments i am pretty scarce for time which makes finding a part time job extremley hard (which im sure a fair few of you would know about). Unfortunately due to how often i am down at uni (in wollongong) i am only really avaliable to work on sunday's, and preferably around the liverpool-Campbelltown area.

For any extra information, please PM me.

Cheers Stuart

Hope you find something soon keep trying Ill keep my ear out for you as well

• 2 weeks later...

thank you all for the replies already, juts thought i would bump :bump0ee: this up the chain a bit to see if anythings changed.

Well, my lawn needs mowing, but I think my 14 y/o son would be absolutely devastated if I gave the job to someone else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuffy

Edited by Tuffy

Hey mate, thought about working at your local bowling club or rsl? I know you would need a RSA or RCG but even if you dont want to do these courses you could still apply for a job as a glassy, aka pickup the emptys and take them back to the bar. Last time I was a barman or gaming attendant(>7yrs ago) the pay was pretty damn good, including all the allowances you also recieve, meal allowance, loading, etc, etc, etc.

Dan

Edited by Dan and Greg

Look mate, if I was you, I'd be down at your local tackle shop and beg them for work, tell them you'll work for free for a couple of shifts and if they like you they can have you.

Mick