squiding balmoral tonight

bennoz

I'm going to have to pike mate missus decided to book a house inspection first thing in the am, try balmoral beach.

Ill be there tomorrow for sure

Hey Newbie Al, you said you were a dark bloke?

Were you the one that day over easter who got a Bonnie and the rat kingy?

Nope but I was there over Easter.

ok cool, there was this african american guy down there over easter, I helped him land a bonny and a kingy :thumbup:

The guy was in the rain, by himself with an air pump and was so cool to see someone so keen and solo get rewarded! He had been there from sun up and we checked back later that night and he was still there lol, riding off the stoke he got from the fish during the day :yahoo:

Thats what fishing is all about :tease:

ok cool, there was this african american guy down there over easter, I helped him land a bonny and a kingy :thumbup:

The guy was in the rain, by himself with an air pump and was so cool to see someone so keen and solo get rewarded! He had been there from sun up and we checked back later that night and he was still there lol, riding off the stoke he got from the fish during the day :yahoo:

Thats what fishing is all about :tease:

Feakin kicking myself I couldnt go tonight, its like my wife books crap Im not interested in just to stuff up my fishing!

I've put my foot down and said im going tomorrow night or youre looking at a trial seperation!

Ill 100% be down at Balmoral tomorrow night with my cousin so come down.