drummer time

flatiemad

I've been doing quite a bit of luderick fishing lately so I was keen to get into some drummer. Set out last Friday the swell was crazy so we fished a spot at the edge of a beach instead of out the front as usual. (northern beaches). What a day!!! the swell was so bad the fish had come in to get out of it. ended up with 5 in the bag and on one of my casts I missed the spot and ended up drifting toward the shore, what I though was a snag ended being a flattie.

I also got busted off twice by some serious fish.

post-13166-031722500 1308634331_thumb.jpg

big swell fish the corners of the beach for pigs, they usually tuck in and feed on the cunjie washing around dont be suprised if u get ludrick and good bream as well, garie was good to us about a week and a half ago with plenty of pigs and ludrick to 2kg.

I've been doing quite a bit of luderick fishing lately so I was keen to get into some drummer. Set out last Friday the swell was crazy so we fished a spot at the edge of a beach instead of out the front as usual. (northern beaches). What a day!!! the swell was so bad the fish had come in to get out of it. ended up with 5 in the bag and on one of my casts I missed the spot and ended up drifting toward the shore, what I though was a snag ended being a flattie.

I also got busted off twice by some serious fish.

post-13166-031722500 1308634331_thumb.jpg

Nice bag of drummer enjoy , they sure give a great fight once caught

Well done

chris.

burley was bread and used prawn, (fresh) as bait, they were a great fight... I always bleed both luderick and pigs but I was told recently that it doesnt make a difference ? I dont take chances anyway and let me say they were great eating.