Fishos living in/near St Clair

PRED-ATOR

Hey Raiders,

Just thought id ask the question, anyone live around St Clair area? Would be easier for us to go meet up and go out for a fish on either my/your boat and easier to help loading/unloading gear.

Let me know!

Cheers, Stan

im at claremont meadows, currently carless but happy to share costs or just company occasionally. Don't seem to get out fishing much anymore.....havent been out at all in the last 8 months! Awful.

8 months! i think its almost your duty to go fishing. that is totally unacceptable! :yahoo:

Hey Guys,

Im from Colyton aswell, Keen to go for a fish either land based or boat.

I'm usually out chasing jewies at least 3-4 times a month.

Let us know if you wana go for a session.

im from mount druitt ..keen as for any fishing i dont have my own boat but i can help in any way costs,fuel etc plus i really wanna get a jew so anyone wanna help lol ?

I am BACK... dont ask, Anyways I am in Emu Plains, and I have my own Boat and would definately consider taking a couple of people and joining you, so keep me updated if you will as i dont know much about where/When or how to fish this far south.

Cheers Stenny

I am BACK... dont ask, Anyways I am in Emu Plains, and I have my own Boat and would definately consider taking a couple of people and joining you, so keep me updated if you will as i dont know much about where/When or how to fish this far south.

Cheers Stenny

Sounds good Stenny, i also got my boat so we can share trips. Cheers, Stan

hi guys i live in glenmore park and happy to take some people with me when you get out i find it hard to get a crew alot

so if any one is interested let me know

i have a 2010 5.1 aquamaster centre console with a 90 suzuki 4 stroke

hi guys i live in glenmore park and happy to take some people with me when you get out i find it hard to get a crew alot

so if any one is interested let me know

i have a 2010 5.1 aquamaster centre console with a 90 suzuki 4 stroke

Sounds good rainman, your boat sounds a bit like mine. i got a formosa 5.20 centre console but with the 75 merc on the back. we should all head out soon