Going Out 12 Mile and Browns for YFT !

Hey raiders,

Heading out tomorrow to 12 Mile and gonna do some cubing for tuna and also heading to browns mountain to do the same.

Ive never done this before and was hoping some raiders could give me some helpful pointers and tips maybe even some different styles and techniques i could use out there to catch some fish. Even if we dont score tuna im happy with any other species for the table !!

Ive got a jigging setup but never jigged so I might try this out as well, any helpful pointers in this region would also be really handy.

Cheers Raiders,

jez

G day,

Mate a few k's after 12 mile you can start to troll to browns. We been getting at least heaps of stripeys last few trips. Some are pretty big and good fun. Try and get a few then at browns troll around and then kick back and get a berly trail going. Pillies for cubes and bait and also use your fresh stripey if the tuna turn up. A few weeks ago we found fish on the way home in the late arvo so keep your eyes open all day long. Also look out for whales ATM. We Rae heading out on Sunday and will also bottom bash with an electric. Good luck

Mike