Cooks river session 11/7/11

snag

Well the kids school holidays are on and my daughter Eva wanted to go fishing with dad the other day, as always tide was bad wind was up and so we decided on a landbased session on the cooks for a change.

Well we arrived and a relaxing 9.30am and havent things changed..first the street i once parked was closed off...then i went and decided to park at one of my other spots...nope they changed it also.....but the did fix up the jetty that was run down before and alot more moared boats now.

Anyway back to the session, for those that know the area we walked from there down river past the golf course where we scored 6 golf balls...thanks low tide and worked our way down to near Kyeemagh Boat Ramp.

All in all a few small bream a good sized whitting and some lizards...but a good time with my little eva.

post-156-020631300 1310466454_thumb.jpg

post-156-072192900 1310466466_thumb.jpg

post-156-077278800 1310466474_thumb.jpg

was down at Cooks River entrance north wall at lunchtime to-day for a look..........saw 3 blackfish landed in about 15 minutes using ribbon weed

Edited by jot

Thanks guys,

Eva and I had a great time fishing and if im not mistaken she even beat me...lol

Due for a landbased jew session down there soon when the tides are alittle better.

Hmmmmm....jews should be good.

Thanks guys,

Eva and I had a great time fishing and if im not mistaken she even beat me...lol

Due for a landbased jew session down there soon when the tides are alittle better.

Hmmmmm....jews should be good.

that sounds good jorg,you have my number now so if you want some company chasings the stinky slabs,give me a call so we can tee things up.its been a while since iv target jew on sp's,mainly livebaiting em the last few mths,though i did get a 65cm model on plastic fishing landbased whilst waiting for livies to go off.but that was before the real cold set in.keep in touch jorg. Cheers johnny