georges river/woronora bass and Ep's

matt17

hey guys I am new to bass fishing and fish around georges/woronora. I have heard they are there, but have had no success. does anyone have a any advice/locations/tips they could PM me? Your spots will remain a secret I promise.

Thanks Matt

hey guys I am new to bass fishing and fish around georges/woronora. I have heard they are there, but have had no success. does anyone have a any advice/locations/tips they could PM me? Your spots will remain a secret I promise.

Thanks Matt

Matt

Fished this area for over 14 years now and have had EP's down to Bonnet Bay very often, althought personally i'd concentrate on the area up towards the Needdles, had some absolute crackers up there, as for Bass, head for the area above the Weir, not huge Bass but Bass all the same, amazing country and pools.

Sitting in my kayak up there on a summers arvo throwing palstics and also fly for EP's is a pretty sweet deal, fantastic scenery and fish, only negative is young blokes in tinnies hooning around during the day.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys, Just curious as to where the 'needles' are?

Heading down that way on saturday to take the boat on it's maiden voyage.. more of a test run than a fish, but keen to poke around and sound out some of the sports around there...

Cheers,

AJ

hey Aj, the needles are upper wornora