windang island

brett wood

what a great way to end a weekend, fished the run up tide this morning at my favorite spot (windang island). it was slow to start but as the tide started to rise and the evened out, the wirra cod moved in then the bream and then my favorite the drummer.Most of the fish were to small or not worth keeping. but they gave my new stradic 3000 spooled with 10lb braid,a good run for it's first time out half way through the secession i had to change to stradic 8000 with 30lb braid to handle the swell and under tow as i was loosing to many of the bigger fish.all the keepers were 32cm not huge but good fun and good eating.

what a great way to end a weekend, fished the run up tide this morning at my favorite spot (windang island). it was slow to start but as the tide started to rise and the evened out, the wirra cod moved in then the bream and then my favorite the drummer.Most of the fish were to small or not worth keeping. but they gave my new stradic 3000 spooled with 10lb braid,a good run for it's first time out half way through the secession i had to change to stradic 8000 with 30lb braid to handle the swell and under tow as i was loosing to many of the bigger fish.all the keepers were 32cm not huge but good fun and good eating.

Well done Crazy, you had a good day out and thats what counts + you got a feed :thumbup: