60 mm alloy channel

Get The Net

Hi all, I have update from the 60's boat to the 80's and I was just wondering if anybody can help. I'm after 60mm channel for the transom as I had to cut the the transom for my Short shaft. I have tried the Alluminiun place Capral and a couple other around the area and they all want to sell me 3.5 metre but all I need is about 40 cm, so if anybody could help at all with phone number or anything would be greatly appricated.

Steve

steve i'll have a look on monday but i think rhs whould be a better option but i'm a bit unshore off what your up to a pic would be good

a while back we stiffened up hodgys ass end :1yikes: with rhs and he tells me it worked out a treat i only supplyed the al and he had a fella down his way do the welding

cheers gary

Hi all, I have update from the 60's boat to the 80's and I was just wondering if anybody can help. I'm after 60mm channel for the transom as I had to cut the the transom for my Short shaft. I have tried the Alluminiun place Capral and a couple other around the area and they all want to sell me 3.5 metre but all I need is about 40 cm, so if anybody could help at all with phone number or anything would be greatly appricated.

Steve

Pretty Sure Capral Rockdale Sell by the metre in that range. Might be worth a call?

432 West Botany Street, Rockdale, NSW, 2216. Ph: 61 2 9597 1177 f: 61 2 9597 1177

Good luck

Thank you all, I when to Capral they would only sell me the 3.5 metre on the RHS I'm not sure how that goes if I have trouble with what I'm doing I'll then give you a call.

Once again thank you all

Steve

[/quotHi Steve. Give K&H Eng/at Smith street Emu Plains a call they build Boats to Tippers, Iam sure Ken help you tell him Ray from Kim Haulage told you to ring.

Cheers RAY

Edited by RAYp