2nd hand 2 stroke outboard

johnopaparoulas

hey fellow raiders.

im after a 2nd hand outboard preferably 2 stroke motor to purchase as my boats a little underpowered.

+want low hours

+2 stroke

+yamaha or etec

+between 60-90hp

+fairly new (between now and 2004) and good condition

does anyone know a good place to get something that fits my description or a good 2nd hand outboard motor shop round sydney?

Huett Marine at Cowan.

If Craig can't help you then check the Yellow pages for marine dealers & make a few calls.

The advantage of a dealer over a private sale is guarantee of title , motor serviced & checked & normally come with a warenty.

Geoff

Hi Johno, I do not have anything second hand at the moment in that HP range but one will be an old tech engine and the other will be a new tech, clean engine so the price between a carby Yamaha and an E-TEC will be a fair bit. Both are fine outboards but as with anything second hand it can be a lottery, you may get a good one or you may have one with issues.

Not sure what your budget is but you will be surprised that, with the boatshow discounts running for the next few days still, what a new clean tech 60HP E-TEC will cost you and getting new allows you the industries best 5 year NON declining warranty, lowest service costs and high performance SST prop in the price plus a very powerful, fuel efficient and clean engine.

If you want PM me and I can give the Raider boatshow price on a new outboard.

Cheers,

Huey.