LONG REEF - WHITE ROCK GPS

craigbutcher

What I know as white rock off Longreef is the shallow section half way along the "Wall" on the outer edge of Longy. It's about 9-11m on top and is visable from the surface on nice days. The rocks on the bottom are white color inbetween the brown kelp. Yes it's a decent king spot....

Greg

<A href="http://www.michaelmcfadyenscuba.info/viewpage.php?page_id=8">SS Myola

"TESTED"

Hard to findEast-South-East of Long Reef33° 45' 46"151° 21' 44"Line Centrepoint over white rock on cliff top and over black vertical mark on cliff face.

Line lift well of units to the right side of small dip in ridge to west.

Line water tower over centre of North Head Sewerage Works.

Line right side of red house to NW on sloping ridge with left side of lift well of large block units below.48 metres

45 metres, boiler 44 metres2 April 1919

found this on a dive site via Google

may help?

Butch I think you are referring to a kingfish spot Al McGlashan speaks of in his opfkfpo Kingfish DVD. From memory he views this 'white rock'using his underwater camera. Unfortunately I don't knowwhere this location is, but it is somewhere in Long Reef or there abouts.

The President.

Greg l is spot on there is a big white rock boulder half way along the wall of longy , it does hold kings , mostly in summer and be there early in summer as it is a renowed dive spot and you will struggle once there are divers there. Bubble observation divers.

Cheers John .

What I know as white rock off Longreef is the shallow section half way along the "Wall" on the outer edge of Longy. It's about 9-11m on top and is visable from the surface on nice days. The rocks on the bottom are white color inbetween the brown kelp. Yes it's a decent king spot....

Greg

this is the mark i use for the spot that is mentioned here anywhere in the general area 33,44,460 151,19,571 seems to work nver got any monster kings but got a few different things worth taking home

noah