Which Cuddy Cabin?

George the fisho

I am hoping to buy a near new second hand alum Cuddy Cabin shortly. I was thinking about either the 5.3m Qunitrex Spirit (post 2000 with millenium hull) or 5.25 Savage Osprey Cuddy Cab. Has anyone got any advice on major differences in these two options. I plan to island hop in Morton Bay or got out a bit wider reef fishing on a good day.

I am hoping to buy a near new second hand alum Cuddy Cabin shortly. I was thinking about either the 5.3m Qunitrex Spirit (post 2000 with millenium hull) or 5.25 Savage Osprey Cuddy Cab. Has anyone got any advice on major differences in these two options. I plan to island hop in Morton Bay or got out a bit wider reef fishing on a good day.

52182[/snapback]

George,

I do not know about the Quinnie but a mate of mine hase a 525 Osprey. It is an awsome boat. Have fished out of it several times. Has a nice ride and plenty of fishing space for a cuddy cabin.

Try and look up some reports on boating sites for extra views.

Cheers

Trev

My brother owns the Quinnie its a great boat very dry good ride just remmember this girls weight is quite heavy being 4mm and 3mm sides so take care what vechicle tows it

Then make sure this the type of boat that is most use full to your needs as you will lose alot of fishin room with the cab up front :biggrin2: