Botany bay 16/9

dsanchez1982

Headed out early tried for some yakkas and squid no luck

so moved up to moli point nibbles here and there and got some decent size trevally on prawns then ... My mates rods bends he called kingie didn't get to see it it broke off

moved around a bit with no luck except for a few yakkas so went back to moli with the live bait rods.

My mates rod goes off was probably about a 80 cm kingie on pilchard unfortunately our yakkas decided to explore a bit and go under the boat getting tangled with the kingie got with in a metre of the boat and line snapped. Caught a eel then racked off home

Not a bad day though in the sun

Oh yeah saw a seal sunbakin on the rocks at moli point havnt seen that before.

Cheers dirty "sucio" Sanchez

so moved up to moli point nibbles here and there and got some decent size trevally on prawns then ... My mates rods bends he called kingie didn't get to see it it broke off

moved around a bit with no luck except for a few yakkas so went back to moli with the live bait rods.

My mates rod goes off was probably about a 80 cm kingie on pilchard unfortunately our yakkas decided to explore a bit and go under the boat getting tangled with the kingie got with in a metre of the boat and line snapped. Caught a eel then racked off home

Good to see the Kingy's are on the comeback!!!

Hey chiche thanks for the report! I might head out there on sunday!

Musty

Nice to hear the kinkgs are about....I went out yesterday(friday) also caught a Port Jackson to 10Kg looks as if we was spawning with the amount of GOOO that came out of him, aslo landed two shovel noze sharks and a ray. Got all the bottom dwellers i guess. POLICE boat was out checking all saftey gear on boats and seen them doing the checks at the ramp also.