What stopped me fishing this weekend

iMick

Weighing in at 6lb 14oz, introducing my precious little daughter Amelia.

post-10586-032840800 1316322365_thumb.jpg

It was the most intense, marathon like experience I've ever experienced. I never once feared for the safety of my baby or my :wife: , I just trusted the experienced and expert hospital staff, and everything work out well. We have it great here in Australia, world class medical facilities and expert doctors..... what a country!

:wife: and baby are doing fine. I had arranged my squid jigs and screwed on my downrigger but something a little more important come up :)

Mick

Edited by iMick

Congratulations mate. My wife is 38.5 weeks pregnant now. I've told her that if she goes into labour tomorrow that she needs to cross her legs until i get back from fishing tomorrow afternoon :)

Cheers,

Phil

Thanks mate. You just never know when it's gonna happen. Get as much fishing in now mate.... don't say I didn't warn ya :)

Congratulations,

I have a very similar photo of my daughter when she was just born, I was shaking when I took the photo,

you must be very prowd she is georgeous and I am glad to hear the Mum & baby are doing well,

Regards,

Nathan

Thanks Nathan, that was a very special moment, I'll never forget the mixed emotions: fear/happy/fatigue/worried that now I'll never be able to afford a Stella/pride/achievement/responsibility.

Happy days, I've now gotta work out how I'm gonna sneak off fishing.

Mick