snapperin again

DTROJAN

Gday all, Headed down south of sydney once again in search of some solid reds. Did actually find a few this time after some hard work. Was a perfect day weather wise and was nice to be back at the ramp by 11am for once.

Ended up with 6 fish the biggest going 75cm and spot on 5kg and the rest making their way down the scale from there.post-7386-013997200 1316669661_thumb.jpgpost-7386-029321000 1316669714_thumb.jpgpost-7386-090390700 1316669761_thumb.jpg

All the fish were caught on bait.

I think the biggest of the day is worthy of a catch of the month nomination, hence the pic of the keys.

Dont know how to enter it any other way.

cheers.

Edited by DTROJAN

Pete !

You're at it again !

How lucky are you to be able to fish mid-week - and in such millpond conditions...and in your mate's boat too....

No boats around to drive over your baits then tell you off like it's your fault your line is wrapped around their prop (as is always the case with me).

Go the bait fishin !

That's a fat reddy right there.

Probably gorging himself on your burley.

Surely the COTM this time....

Snapper souvlakis comin up !

Tony

Pete !

You're at it again !

How lucky are you to be able to fish mid-week - and in such millpond conditions...and in your mate's boat too....

No boats around to drive over your baits then tell you off like it's your fault your line is wrapped around their prop (as is always the case with me).

Go the bait fishin !

That's a fat reddy right there.

Probably gorging himself on your burley.

Surely the COTM this time....

Snapper souvlakis comin up !

Tony

Edited by DTROJAN

Hi mate great catch of snapper, Iv been looking for snapper for a while now and havent caught any. what depth are you fishing? any help would be appreciated.

The depth i fish varies alot depending on conditions, current etc. I tend to move around alot in order to locate the fish. Today we scored fish in 34m and 48m.

Hey Kefalapod

Conditions were great, and midweek fishing is the best. The boat is definately mine though! ( or atleast 50% mine as i am married lol

Hey Pete,

looking at the pic of the boat, it looks like the cabin was built in the factory.

I thought the Trojans had a much smaller and different shaped cabin.

Yours looks much bigger.

Next time you're in my neck of the woods, drop by for a chat.

Tony

Hey Pete,

looking at the pic of the boat, it looks like the cabin was built in the factory.

I thought the Trojans had a much smaller and different shaped cabin.

Yours looks much bigger.

Next time you're in my neck of the woods, drop by for a chat.

Tony

Hi Tony,

Yeah i know what you mean. Most Trojans dont have the full cabin like this one. Its a rare boat and i have never seen another one like it. It is infact as it was built in the factory.

Will give you a buzz if im in the area.

Pete.