Tough day but still got a few

Caught up with good mate Dan(Outdoordan) yesterday for a flick on the harbour as Dan has been overses working for months and the last trip was to Thommos months ago.

Target was jewies but no joy and the bites were pretty slow for most of the day.Got a few nice flatties as a bi-catch and a few small whiting and snapper on our plastics.

post-256-011031700 1316821860_thumb.jpg

There was a real absence of bream and we didnt see one all day which was strange as the water is nearing 19deg.

We did get abused from a distance for alledgely casting at boats and belting the paint off hulls and it made me pretty mad so I gave the persons a gobful.I am always careful of other peoples property and I took real offence at being told to piss off so I called them wankers and took a picture of them and as you can see in the foreground the boat we were fishing near just wasnt in need of a paint job but perhaps torpedoing :074: Great day out with Dan as always and I did get my PB cockle which was a highlight :tease:

post-256-034883300 1316821862_thumb.jpg

post-256-024656000 1316821865_thumb.jpg

We nicked off before the dreaded Southerly arrived and in the end it was a really good call.

Cheers Stewy

Yeah no what you mean about those land huggers. I had one person who owned a waterfront property get so upset about casting in the vicinity of his wharf phone the Water police to charge us with TRESSPASSING.

Nice flathead there.

It is a worry about the lack of bream around. I have noticed a lack of fish activity for some time in the estuaries during the day. I put it down

to the clear water but not too sure. With no netting now for six years you would expect to be plagued by bream etc.

Nice Flattie Stewie,

I hate people like that, but good on you for standing up for yourself as you were doing nothing wrong!!!!

its a shame about the lack of Bream, as I remember around this time last year you were cleaning up on the blades,

don't worry mate you will find the bream and when you do they will be in big trouble :thumbup:

Regards,

Nathan

Check out the paint job on swordies lips - there might have been a few jigheads thrown at them as well :074:

Note to self: get him a little mirror so he can apply his "makeup" properly!!!

Bahahaha....

Despite the lack of quality fish, it was great to throw some lures with my old mate again. When i get back from work we'll have to get together and harass some of those enigmatic silver fish from the sand.

Cheers