What are you up to for the long weekend?

Hodgey

After fishing only once over the last 8 weeks, I might finally be able to wet a line over the long weekend. I have an addtional couple of days and my brother arrives tomorrow. I am hangin' to get out on the water again! What is the rest of the Raider community up to?

Stay safe on our roads and waterways everyone. Enjoy your break, and good luck! :yahoo:

Cheers

Hodgey

After fishing only once over the last 8 weeks, I might finally be able to wet a line over the long weekend. I have an addtional couple of days and my brother arrives tomorrow. I am hangin' to get out on the water again! What is the rest of the Raider community up to?

Stay safe on our roads and waterways everyone. Enjoy your break, and good luck! :yahoo:

Cheers

Hodgey

Good advice mate, i will 2nd that.........Hope to take the kayak out and chase some flathead, bream and whiting on the flats............

I was thinking of heading down the coast - Tuross Heads maybe? I might ask twenty or thirty of my roughest, hardest drinking, rabble rousing bikie mates to come along. There's a bloke I know who lives around that area. What's his name??? "Skippy"? ... something like that? We'll all crash at his place. I'm sure he wouldn't mind us taking over his house, even if his brother is supposed to be staying with him this weekend. I won't tell him we're coming. What a great surprise for his family!

post-4381-068648100 1317358987_thumb.jpg

I hope he's got plenty of beer in the fridge or things could get ugly!

I was thinking of heading down the coast - Tuross Heads maybe? I might ask twenty or thirty of my roughest, hardest drinking, rabble rousing bikie mates to come along. There's a bloke I know who lives around that area. What's his name??? "Skippy"? ... something like that? We'll all crash at his place. I'm sure he wouldn't mind us taking over his house, even if his brother is supposed to be staying with him this weekend. I won't tell him we're coming. What a great surprise for his family!

post-4381-068648100 1317358987_thumb.jpg

I hope he's got plenty of beer in the fridge or things could get ugly!

:074::Funny-Post:

Hmmmm .... this weekend just got a little more interesting, I reckon! :biggrin2:

Have a great weekend, Peter :thumbup: