Seal Rocks Holiday

victorski

Howdy everyone,

I've got a holiday booked at the Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse keepers cottage this coming weekend and was hoping to wet a line after being out of commission for a while :( are there any good spots around, preferably walking distance? Just under the lighthouse is sawtooth rocks which look quite promising! I'll be fishing soft plastics does anyone have any recommendations as to what size jighead and SP's i should invest in ?

Kind regards,

Victor

Howdy everyone,

I've got a holiday booked at the Sugarloaf Point Lighthouse keepers cottage this coming weekend and was hoping to wet a line after being out of commission for a while :( are there any good spots around, preferably walking distance? Just under the lighthouse is sawtooth rocks which look quite promising! I'll be fishing soft plastics does anyone have any recommendations as to what size jighead and SP's i should invest in ?

Kind regards,

Victor

If you walk round to boat beach you may pick up some flatties or something on SP's. Personally i'd be looking at getting some metal slices and throwing them off the rocks for pelagics, the headlands up there offer a great variety of nice fish off the stones.

Ben

Whiting, Flathead and Bream off the beach with Longtail Tuna, Mackerel Tuna and the odd Spotted Mackerel withing casting distance from the rocks of you are lucky. Might be some Salmon and Tailor around too!